Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy
NATEX is a leading Managed Equipment Services company for clients in the oil, gas, mining, infrastructure and power generation sectors. We act as a single point of contact for all our customers calibration, service and repair needs. We are vendor independent and able to support all manufacturers and instrument types supporting the business operations of our clients.
We are committed to ensuring that all services are conducted with Zero Harm to people and the environment, and that quality of our products and services are consistently maintained.
Our Zero Harm philosophy is the foundation of our commitment to provide a high standard of Health Safety Environment & Quality (HSE&Q) performance and to the ongoing measurement, evaluation, review, continual improvement and enhancement of HSE&Q performance.
NATEX is committed to:
- Complying with HSE&Q statutory obligations, and our Customer’s requirements
- Meeting all company requirements set out in the HSEQ Management System
- Consulting and communicating with employees and other interested parties on relevant HSE&Q matters
- Identifying, Assessing, and Controlling or Minimising as far as reasonably practicable, the risks and impacts which arise from our activities, products and services
- Setting targets and objectives to monitor performance aimed at the elimination or minimization of work-related injury, illness & environmental harm including prevention of pollution, and consistently maintaining the quality of our products and services
- Placing on all employees a duty to follow defined HSE&Q standards and procedures and to report all non-conformances, incidents and identified hazards
- Providing all necessary resources to facilitate the implementation of this policy.
Application Of These Policies
The principles in this policy apply to all of NATEX operations and partnerships. The individual locations/project response to this policy will be dependent upon an assessment of the nature and scale of their risks and impacts. More can be read regarding our HSEQ Policy here.
- ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certificate
- AS/NZS 4801 Health & Safety Management Certificate
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate