Our relationships with customers and suppliers are of great strategic importance.
The listed documents and policies provide you as a customer, or anyone else that enters into a relationship with NATEX assurance that common sense, good judgment, and exceptional customer service will be used in working with you.
- NATEX Managed Equipment Services
- NATEX Calibration Services Brochure
- NATEX Calibration Services Flyer
- Apply for 30 Day Trading Account
- Collaborating with NATEX
- Public Liability Insurance Policy
- Workers Compensation Policy
- Transit Policy (Marine Cargo)
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Declaration of Decontamination Form
- Report Terminology
- Customer Feedback Form
- HSEQ Policy
- Safety Notices
- ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certificate
- AS/NZS 4801 Health & Safety Management Certificate
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate
I represent a metrology laboratory. How do I join your partner network?
All vendors we use are highly experienced in their competencies. Our diligence in selecting only quality partners have been the basis of our trusted relationships with our customers. If you believe you can add value to our customers please contact us so we may issue you a trade reference form and organise a laboratory inspection and review.
Need more help?
Click here to contact one of our friendly staff or call: +61 8 6160 5995.